Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog, my name is Josh. I am so excited to talk and learn more about you. Somethings i like are: talking to friends, eating homemade hamburgers and especially playing sports my favourite sport is soccer. I also like the band Hedley, my favourite song of their's is On my own. Something i was scared to ride the Behemoth because of the drop on it. Also, when i played road hockey for the first time i was also scared because i was afriad of getting hurt. As well, me and my brother use to be really close but, now he moved away to New Brunswick doing a job and now i only get to see him at chirstmas this year and then he is gone back down. Now that you know a little about me please write back and tell me a little about you and i will reply back as soon as i can. Please come back and check out my blog again. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Josh
    I am jumanh and i am your buddy! Please come checkout my blog and ask questions.

    ReplyDelete